Last week we laid out various ways to visit colleges virtually from inside of your own home! This week, take a look at some ideas on what to ask your guides and panelists when visiting schools! Comment any questions you may have about schools.
- What kind of curriculum does the school have?
- What are the graduation requirements?
- What are the graduation rates?
- What opportunities are there for undergraduate research?
- What type of tutoring program do you have?
- How do you provide academic advice to students?
- Do you have a writing center and how do I access it?
- What kind of learning disability/academic accommodation resources do you have? What paperwork to I need to provide to access these services?
- What kind of dorm choices are there?
- How is freshman living set up?
- What percentage of students live on campus versus off?
- How long are dorm accommodations guaranteed?
- What is greek life like? What percentage of the student body belongs to a sorority or fraternity?
- What kinds of events happen on campus?
- What clubs do you have on campus?
- What access do I have to off campus?